Taizhou Huangyan Rongwei Plastic Mould Co., Ltd. is located in Huangyan, the hometown of moulds in China. We have the most advanced mold manufacturing equipment and the most qualified and well-trained staff. One of our main products is crate mould.
Hot runner system mold is better than cold runner mold.
Compared with cold runner crate molds, using hot runner systems to make crate molds has many advantages. Some of the most obvious options are listed below:
1. There is no runner system removed from the mold. No need to cool the cold runner, and the cycle time is shorter.
The opening stroke of the crate is reduced. Eliminates storage and re-friction costs for runners.
2. Since no regrind material is used, the risk of material contamination is low.
The gate may be easier to balance.
3. The diameter of the hot runner can be larger than that of the cold runner; therefore, lower injection pressure can be used. Reduce cooling time.
4. Due to a more consistent cycle, better part quality can be achieved. Since less injection pressure is required, more indentations can be used.
5. Smaller injection weight means shorter measuring time and injection time. Lower injection pressure means smaller machines can be used.
These are strong reasons to use hot runner molds, but crate molds are much more expensive than equivalent cold runner molds.
If you are very interested in our company, or want to order products from us, please click on the link to learn more: trash can mould manufacturer.