Wholesale Solar Garden Lights Manufacturers introduces the daily inspection process of solar street lights:
1. Check the wiring of the solar street light circuit system regularly to avoid loosening of the wiring. Check the grounding resistance of solar street lights.
2. The battery that matches the solar cell components should be used strictly in accordance with the battery operation and maintenance methods.
3. The lighting surface of the solar cell module should be kept clean from time to time. If there is dust or other grime, first rinse with clean water, and then gently wipe off the water stain with a clean gauze. Do not use hard objects or corrosive solvents to wash and test.
4. In case of strong wind, heavy rain, hail, heavy snow, etc., measures should be taken to protect the solar cell modules from damage.
5. After strong wind, heavy rain, heavy snow or rainy season, you must immediately check whether the panel is moving, whether there is water or water in the control room and the battery box, and pay attention to whether the equipment is working normally after a thunderstorm and whether the charging and discharging controller is damaged.