If you want to print on the roller fabrics, then a fully automatic heat transfer printing machine is essential. But there are many factors may influence the final quality, so we should know some tips.
- The speed and temperature should be adjusted appropriately. Especially the temperature of the heat press machine should be stable.
- Adjust the pressure between the blanket and oil drum according to the weight of the sublimation paper.
- Keep the same tension between the transfer paper and the fabric.
- Print some samples before mass production, so you can adjust the temperature and speed.
- Before the transfer printing, remove the adhesions such as paper dust and cilia between sublimation paper and fabric.
- Make sure the sublimation paper is dry, or the moisture will influence the printing quality.
- During the transfer, the front of the paper and the fabric can be cut into an inverted V shape to make the middle part go on first. This action can avoid wrinkles when printing.
- The sublimation paper and fabric should be separated immediately to avoid the ghosting.
- Pay attention to the security, stay away from the heat drum, because the temperature is very high.
If you are interested in hot stamping machine, welcome to contact us!