Performance Built Log Splitter will inevitably have some failures during normal use, so when the equipment fails, it needs to be disassembled for maintenance, but when it is disassembled, it is often caused by incorrect methods. If the equipment is more severely damaged, how should the equipment be repaired when it is being repaired?
1. We need to mark all parts when disassembling, so that the parts can be installed in the correct position during subsequent disassembly and installation.
2. Also, if there is a lot of dirt on the parts during disassembly, they must be cleaned up by the way, and all parts must be in a clean state during the disassembly process.
3. Also, we need to adhere to the principle of less disassembly when disassembling. There are many Performance Built Log Splitter that do not disassemble and do not affect maintenance, so do not disassemble.
4. When disassembling, choose suitable tools for disassembly, so that it will be more convenient and quicker when disassembling. Also, when disassembling, you must not use brute force to avoid deformation and damage of parts. .
5. The disassembled parts need to be checked for unusable parts and need to be replaced.
6. The disassembled parts need to be cleaned with diesel oil and wiped clean before installing them back.
The above introduces the steps of disassembling Log Splitter during maintenance. We also need to be careful not to lose some parts when we install it later, because the correlation performance between many parts is relatively large, it is very likely Because of the loss of one of the parts, the entire device is abnormal when in use, so this is also a reminder to operate according to the instructions of the manual when installing and disassembling.