If your Outlook email is not working, then you should immediately check your internet connection. Once it is confirmed that there is no problem with the internet, maybe Outlook settings are incorrectly configured. To instantly Fix Email Not Working issue, you have to configure the email settings appropriately.
- E-mail Address: Your full email id.
- Password: Your password
- Select Incoming Server: POP3
- Incoming mail server (POP3): enter mail.domain
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain
- Remember password: Select “Yes”
- Server Authentication: Select “Yes”
- Outbound SMTP Port: 25 or 26
- Inbound POP3 Port: 110
This is it! Your Outlook account will work. If it is not, then make a call at Outlook Customer Service Phone Number. One of our tech specialists will contact you soon and help you with complete satisfaction.