Canon Printers are one of the most preferred and reliable printers in the market. Due to their advanced technology, features, and compact design have become an ideal choice for both home and office use. In addition to that, the Canon Printer Setup process is also easy, making it convenient for the user to get started with the printer straightforwardly.
Canon is a well-established and reliable brand that provides users with a wide range of products. A few of the most prominent products it offers include cameras, medical equipment, lenses, scanners, printers, and other industrial products. In addition to that, the brand focuses on providing the customers with the best possible quality at reasonable prices. Moreover, it also aims to design and manufacture products that are also easy to use. Canon offers various printers, including Inkjet Multifunction, color laser, small office printers, etc. Furthermore, you can set up your printer by visiting the official website via Canon.com/ijsetup and following the procedures mentioned here.
Preparation for Canon Printer Setup
Before proceeding with the Canon Printer Setup, you should prepare the printer for the procedure. Hence, you should follow the following steps:-
- Unbox your printer and insert the connector into the socket to power the printer.
- Place the paper in the paper tray.
- Turn your printer on.
- After this, choose the preferred language.
- The printer will print on the paper to determine the grids. With this, the printer determines where it will print on the paper. Now, check if you are satisfied with the print. However, If you are not satisfied, you should reset the grids from the settings.
- After this, place the PCB on the scanner to align it and run the scan job.