Holding the same importance of a diamond to women are t-shirts to men. Apt for all types of occasions, T-shirts are the king of the popular smart casual look. Going on a date night, dinner with friends and family, house parties, office and even just at home when entertaining, men love to flaunt their T-shirts. They look stylish, feel comfortable and are economical to buy. In the world of men’s t-shirts online, it may not seem like there are many options but don’t be fooled. You can style the bejeesus out of them. Online shopping men’s clothing sees the largest demand for T-shirts in comparison to other apparel. Have a look at some tips on how you can buy the right T-shirt and which are some popular styles you must own.
Types of Men’s T-Shirts Every Man Must Own
T-shirts in the men’s clothing online section has seen a huge evolution over the years in terms of styling options, but the quintessential types which every man must own are stated below;
- Plain or solid T-shirt – A must-have for every man
- Polo neck T-shirt - Versatile and are better suited to a leaner body frame.
- Graphic T-shirt – Represents your personality as it has slogans, quotes, phrases and images that you picked out yourself.
- V-neck T-shirt – Can be worn both, as a casual look as well as a formal look.
- Crew neck T-shirt – A perfect blend of casual and comfortable, crew-neck T-shirts suit men with a narrower chest
- U-neck T-shirt – A variant of the V-neck T-shirt, this one is also a fashion statement and is the perfect option for a smart casual look
- Scoop neck T-shirt – For those who dare to bare, scoop neck T-shirts will take the plunge into the chest and show some skin
- Hooded T-shirt – Very fashionable, the hooded T-shirt is part of every style-conscious man.
- Striped T-shirt – Apt for any trendsetter’s wardrobe and is available in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal stripes.
- Pocket T-shirt – An evolution of the plain T-shirt but with a pocket on the left which is mainly for the look
The above-mentioned men’s t-shirts online are available in a plethora of colours, prints, designs and sizes. If you are missing any one of them, go online shopping for men and get at least one of each so you can display your style quotient with gusto.
Tips to Buy T-Shirts for Men Online
Now that you have ravaged the latest trends in the T-shirt segments of men’s clothing online, you can take help of the following mentioned tips on how to buy men’s t-shirts online, which are the right fit for you. Online shopping can be tricky, so you will be able to make your decision with these useful tips.
- Pay Heed to the Fabric
If your T-shirt looks good but doesn’t feel good, you lose brownie points right there. Uncomfortable fabrics can cause uneasiness, and that will showcase how you carry yourself. Make sure you buy fabrics such as cotton, linen, chiffon, satin, silk, etc., depending on the weather conditions of where you live. When you are buying men’s t-shirts online, there will be a description of the material it is made of, so make sure you read that before adding it to your shopping cart.
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
If you are one of those men that like to stick to classics such as white and black T-shirts or even just solid colors, try and mix it up a bit with bolder prints and designs. This will give you a brand new look, and everyone will notice your fashion sense change. The variety of options online will ensure there is at least one if not more print to your liking.
- Stick to a Budget
While T-shirts are comparatively cheap, there are many that would be in a higher price range, especially those from prestigious brands. It is not true that luxury brands are the best option. Since you use T-shirts all the time, you can invest in a few good ones but for regular use, ensure you filter a budget option in your search and buy them at a comfortable price range.