At Key Tech Services, we support our client’s technology with a proactive approach.
Thank you for the opportunity to introduce ourselves and explain how our service works.
Our fully managed IT services suite is designed to provide 24/7 peace of mind, freeing you to focus on driving your business forward.
Key Tech guides and protects our customers by providing ongoing advice and education. Our experienced team of professionals can prevent most problems before they occur by monitor your systems, apply patches, manage our included anti-virus software, and ensure important data is being backed-up. We’ll catch (and fix) the little problems before they become big ones – in many cases before you’re even aware that there’s an issue.
Key Tech Services works together with our customers to come up with a plan that allows us to keep their company data safe and secure at a price that is affordable.
So how much right? It’s Less than it may seem.
Business IT Managed customers not only save big on repair and project service costs, but they also receive wholesale prices on hardware and software. They also save on products they’re already paying for like Microsoft Word, Excel, and products like business email hosting.
The work performing a new customer onboarding an inventory is a time consuming, but necessary part of good IT management. We make sure to collect all the information we need and store it in a highly secure application built to protect passwords and other sensitive data. If an unpreventable issue like an internet outage or a hardware device failure does occur, the last thing you want to be doing is looking for license information, account information, or someone to call about the issue. You’ll know exactly where to call with Key Tech Services.
The goal of your Key Tech consultant is to save you the money you pay us yearly to provide you with our Business IT Maintenance Plan. That’s right, the savings customers receive often come close to paying their yearly IT maintenance fees.
With Key Tech Services Business IT Maintenance Your Company’s:
- IT will be organized in a secure location.
- Data will be protected with routine backups
- Computers will be protected with antivirus voted top business anti-virus for 10 years in a row by PC magazine
- Systems will be managed by 24/7 managed network monitoring and repair software
- Employees will have access to 6 hours FREE remote support through a US based helpdesk
- Project Labor and Emergency Repair labor will be discounted at 15-40% off the average going rate in our area
- IT will be made clear to you through ongoing consulting
- Future computer and equipment prices will match wholesale prices
That means you receive all the Business IT management Services above for little to nothing every year!
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us today!
📞 : 631-859-4999
📍 :150 Motor Parkway
Hauppauge Center, Suite 401
Hauppauge, New York 11788