To download, and install Canon printer setup in your device, visit ij.start.canon. Visit Canon’s official website to learn how to install the Canon printer drivers and software.
Procedure to Set up Canon Printer for the First Time
In this guide, we’ll assist you thru those steps to get your first printed copy the usage of your Canon printer. You can locate those instructions at ij.start.canon as well.
- Take the Canon printer out of its package.
- Next, look for the manual to make certain you haven’t overlooked anything important.
- Now, click on the power button to show it on.
- Place a piece of paper in the paper tray.
- At this point, the printer has to be turned on.
- Place the cartridges and sheets of paper in the center and output trays, respectively.
- The printer has now been become on and is ready to use.
- Turn in your printer and observe the on-screen commands.
- Decide on a desired language.
- The printer first prints a check print to configure the grids. This way the printer decides where to print at the sheet of paper.
- Check to look if the print fulfills your expectations. If not, cross into the settings and reset the grids.
- Set the PCB on to fit the scanner.
- Afterward, run the scanning process.
- Then, at the lowest of the column, click on the Canon support link https://ij.start.canon to download the vital software.
- In the search bar, kind the call of your printer’s product, or select the proper printer family from the drop-down menu below ‘select product.’
- The model and the serial range of your printer may be found at the front, at the box, and in the manual.
- Select the operating machine you need to put in the printer on, like Windows 10 or macOS, below Drivers.
- Click on Download.
- Now you may begin the usage of the software.
- Choose whether or not you want to connect to the printer via Wi-Fi or a printer wire.
- The software is simple to install and only takes a few minutes.
- Go in your printer’s Settings, then Device Settings, and finally Wireless LAN Settings.
- From the drop-down option, choose Default Settings or Setup without cable.
- Give your network a unique call. SSID stands for Service Set Identifier.
- Then, enter the password to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click the OK button.
- Print the first web page and grab a printout from the printer.
- The printer is now configured. Make your first print to get started.
Procedure to Set up Canon Printer Connection Using USB Wire
To set up the connection the usage of USB cord, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- USB cord ports are recognized for being used to plug USB or Ethernet cables into your tool or network router.
- One built-in Ethernet port connects most devices to a connected network.
- USB and Ethernet cables aren't the same as those you use to attach your tool.
- Connect the USB cord to 2 ports to your printer and one on your tool.
- Now, install the https://ij.start.canon setup by following the on-screen steps.
Procedure to Download Canon Printer Drivers
You’ll want drivers and software to your tool to run your printer and receive the prints you want for your production. The printing command is sent to the printer by the drivers, who allow printing. Let’s get started.
- First, turn on each the printer and your tool.
- Now visit https://ij.start.cannon to your browser.
- Then, in the Model Number Search bar, kind to your model number.
- Then press the “Go” button.
- To entire the setup, click on Download and observe the on-screen steps.
- You can find it in the download folder as soon as the procedure is completed.
- You have to set up the Canon Printer drivers, but first, ensure that the printer is connected to the tool.
- Next, run the setup after opening the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- Afterward, select the Install choice and observe the on-screen directions to complete the installation.
Procedure to Install Canon Printer Drivers Through ij.start.canon
To install a Canon printer driver, follow the guidelines given here.
- Download printer drivers by going to https://ij.start.canon.com and searching for the model number of your printer.
- Now, choose your connection type, choose your connection type by double-clicking the Canon icon.
- Then, flip your printer on by clicking the power button to turn in your printer.
- Afterward, Press the WIFI alarm button to turn on the printer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, to complete the installation, click on the “I agree” button after reading the Terms and Agree.
- Finally, to finish the installation, click the Finish button.