Ziverdo kit tablets are utilized for the treatment of Bacterial infection and Parasitic contamination. It kills and stops the development of bacteria and parasites, further it prevents the spread of the disease. The tablets are more effective in the treatment of covid-19.
The Ziverdo Kit tablet contains 3 different strips of tablets viz; Zinc Acetate 50 mg, Ivermectin 12 mg, and Doxycycline 100 mg. The name itself is a contracted form derived from the name of the 3 different medications in the kit — (Zi)inc Acetate, I(Ver)mectin, and (Do)xycycline — ZiVerDo Kit tablet! The triple power of the Ziverdo kit tablet is highly effective in treating several other bacteria and parasitical infestations such as Dengue, Yellow Fever, Sindbis Infections, etc.
Take this medication in the portion and duration as advised by your primary care physician. Ziverdo Kit might be taken with or without food. However, taking it at a proper time is preferable.
- Ziverdo Kit is a combination of Zinc acetate, Doxycycline, and Ivermectin.
- Zinc acetate is a zinc supplement that provides essential nutrients.
- Doxycycline is an antibiotic that stops bacterial growth.
- Ivermectin is an antiparasitic medication that works by binding to the muscle and nerve cells of worms, causing their paralysis and death.
Zinc Acetate: Being an essential nutrient that is required by most muscles and tissues within your body, Zinc helps your body to recover and repair the damages occurring in daily wear and tear. However, in the case of the Ziverdo kit, it acts as a recovery agent to rebuild muscle and tissues within your lungs
There aren’t any severe side effects that one needs to worry about. The most common yet bearable side effects are:
- feeling hives
- difficulty in breathing
- an upset stomach
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat!
In case, you experience speech problems, or atypical changes in your temperament or mood or behavior, contact your doctor immediately!
Simply avoid consuming milk, coffee, bread, bran, and boiled eggs, (or any category containing these ingredients) which will make it difficult to absorb Zinc Acetate!
You must store it in a cool and dry place. But, DO not store it in the bathroom ever!
Doxycycline annihilates the annexing micro-biotic invaders by paralyzing the most vital chemical synthesis processes of essential proteins within the bacteria or parasite.
Doxycycline 100mg is most commonly used for wiping out persistent bacterial infections, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, eye infections, gonorrhea, chlamydia, periodontitis, as well as lesions caused by rosacea.
You can take Doxycycline 100mg with a glass of water, at least one hour before or after any meals or food, preferably on an empty stomach!
Do not lie down or do not consume any products containing aluminum, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, or bismuth subsalicylate at least 3 hours before or after having to take a dose of Doxycycline 100mg!
Some common but bearable side effects are:
- Weight loss
- Skin sensitivity to sunlight
Notify your doctor if you are prescribed any anticoagulants, or blood thinners, penicillin antibiotics such as amoxicillin (Moxatag) and ampicillin, antacids containing aluminum, calcium, magnesium, or iron, , bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol), barbiturates such as phenobarbital (Donnatal), carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), methoxyflurane (Penthrane), or oral contraceptives.
In the pack of Ziverdo kit tablets, The last line of defense is Ivermectin 12mg. It works by fusing with the cellular muscle structure and the nerves of the parasitic pathogens, inducing paralysis into each cell of the infiltrator, thereby bringing death and destruction to the bacteria or parasite within your body!
Along with the other 2 compounds, you can Ivermectin 12mg with a glass of water, at least one hour before or after any meals or food, preferably on an empty stomach.
Some of the common side effects experienced by patients as per studies are:
- Experiencing eye pain or redness, puffy eyes, problems with your vision
- Severe skin rash, itching, or rash with pus
- Confusion, change in your mental status
- Balancing problems or trouble walking
- Fever, swollen glands, stomach pain, joint pain, swelling in your hands or feet
- Fast heart rate or difficulty in breathing
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Neck or back pain, seizure (convulsions)
- A light-headed feeling, like you, might faint any moment.
- Ziverdo Kit may make you feel dizzy, avoid driving if you are feeling dizzy.
- After taking Ziverdo Kit, if you have any signs of difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue, throat or any rashes contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid taking supplements containing iron, magnesium, or zinc 2 hours before or after consuming the medication.