Air India is an Indian-based airline headquartered in New Delhi. It provides airline services to over 60 international destinations and operates across five continents. They focus on providing comfortable services to their passengers. During urgent situations, travelers can cancel or change their tickets and get a refund per the airline's policy. They can contact airlines by contacting customer service centers.
Customers don't need to think and ask anyone, How do I talk to Air India Customer Care? It can sometimes be challenging for the passengers to contact the airlines. But the process of this is simple and easy. They can get connected through phone, live chat, email, etc. An explanation of all this is given hereunder:
Guide information on how can I talk to Air India agent
Are you get enough busy line phone call when trying to reach Air India representative and you being a new foreign traveller who haven't travel via Air India and wanted to discuss some of your queries related to Mask,Sanitization and Thermal screening and travel record of flying if was in china and looking for how can I talk to Air India agent? So below guided procedure will help you to reach customer service team now.
Via phone: Contacting the customer care of airlines through a call is not challenging and frustrating nowadays. Passengers can interact with them as per the nature of the requirement and stay stress-free before the flight's departure. Following steps need to be followed to contact:
- Dial from your mobile device at 1888-634-1407 (toll-free).
- Press 1 to choose the preferred language.
- Press 2 for booking of tickets and timings of flight services.
- Press 3 for refunds and cancellations.
- Press 4 for baggage.
- Press * to talk to the live representative of Air India.
- Press 5 to go back to the main menu.
Once the on-call menu is complete, there will be a short hold time, after which the airline's agent will connect with you.
Via live chat : Instead of connecting through the Air India phone number, another way available to travelers is through online mode using the chat option. They will get replies instantly, and the Air India team will resolve the queries easily. A few steps need to be followed while connecting through chat mode:
- Visit the official website of Air India.
- Go to the live chat option.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Start typing your problems related to the flight services.
While having a live chat with the live representative of Air India, your queries will get resolved within minutes.
Via Email: Passengers can easily connect to Air India airlines through the email option. A live representative will give a reply to them within 24 hours. Follow the simple bullet points quoted below:
- Drop your problems and inquiries at [email protected]
- The customer service team will give a reply to the passengers within 24 hours.
- You can also drop your phone number in the email to connect through a call.
- When your queries get resolved, you can also drop compliments and feedback regarding the services of Air India
Via Social Media: People use social media apps globally, either through their phones or computer devices. Passengers can easily contact the Air India team by visiting their official social media apps. Follow these steps to get connected through the social media apps available:
Open the official pages of Air India through social media apps such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Links to these handles are available here:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirIndia
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/air.india.insta
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/airindiain
Use the Direct Message option and text them your queries.
Passengers will instantly get a reply from Air India's customer service team.