Microsoft Word is a very popular application software used for creating word documents and presentations. It is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite which includes other useful programs such as Excel, OneNote, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. On some of the devices, Microsoft Word comes pre-installed while on some it needs to be installed. If you want to use MS-Word, first you need to verify if it is installed on your system. If you are not able to look for the MS-Word in your system, you can take help from the technicians at Microsoft Help Number.
The first method you can apply to look for Word application, you should check the ‘Start’ menu as follows:
- Click on the ‘Start’ option to open the menu. This can also be done by pressing the Windows logo key given on the keyboard to open the menu.
- From the options given in the menu, select the option ‘All Programs’.
- Under this section, you will find a list of programs installed on your system. Here you need to look for the application named ‘Microsoft Word’.
You can also apply another method under which you need to perform a search for Microsoft Word application as follows:
- First, left-click on the ‘Start’ button or press the Windows key from your keyboard to launch the start menu.
- Then, left-click on the ‘Search’ option and search in all the files and folders of your C drive. In the box given to enter the filename or a part of it, you have to type ‘Winword.exe’. It is the executable file that helps to run the Microsoft Word program.
- After this, click ‘Search’ and if the Microsoft Word application is present in your system, it will find the Winword.exe file.
To install MS-Word for your system you can call at the Microsoft Support Number or follow the given steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Website and download the Microsoft Office Suite.
- After downloading the file, double-click on the file to begin with the installation of the program.
- From the main menu, select the ‘Install’ option to start installing the collection of applications of Microsoft Office.
- In case you just want to install the Word application, you can go to the ‘Customize’ menu and choose ‘Word’ from the menu.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to begin the installation and after that enter the activation key to activate the program.
Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number is the other option available to get help for checking if the Word application has been already installed in your system. You can also call here to take help for other problems with the Microsoft Office suite. For all the issues related to installation, un-installation or activation of the program, our technical executives are available for your help throughout the day. Even if you have some doubts in your mind, you can still connect and take immediate technical assistance. The 24*7 availability of technical support makes it easier to fix the annoying Microsoft issue.