It is remarkably simple to make another email account with popular email service providers like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or Outlook. If you are facing an issue with a present Yahoo Mail account on your iPhone and have changed to another provider, you may never again use the old Yahoo account. Although you may receive emails on that Yahoo account. Deleting Yahoo account from your iPhone can be helpful to free some space from your iPhone if you are having space issues. Here is the complete step by step guide to delete Yahoo account from your iPhone. If you seek for online technical dial Yahoo support number.
Deleting Yahoo email account from an iPhone
- Tap to setting icon
- Steer towards the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option
- Choose your Yahoo account which you want to delete or remove
- Touch the Delete account option
- Now confirm that you want to remove your Yahoo mail account by touching the delete account button again
- Now done
Above mentioned steps will delete your Yahoo email account permanently from the iPhone. You won’t be able to receive an email from that specific Yahoo account. If in case you face any error while deleting process you can call Yahoo customer support number for reliable and assured help.
Although, deleting Yahoo account from your iPhone will not delete your mail account. You can access your account from any web browser or from any other device with accurate login credentials. Deleting an email account from an iPhone additionally evacuates calendars, notes, to-do things, and contacts which is used with this account.
Disabling Instead of Deleting
If you want to keep Yahoo account and don’t want to delete it from your iPhone. You can choose to disable option instead of deleting account permanently. Follow the below steps to disable Yahoo account and its notifications:
- Go to the Settings, open Passwords & Accounts,
- Choose the email account which you want to disable from the list.
- Disable the email account by tapping the button to off in its place of on. Ensure that the mail is off for IMAP and Exchange accounts.
If you need any assistance regarding deleting and disabling the Yahoo account from the iPhone, dial Yahoo customer service number for expert help. This toll-free helpline is available round the clock to fix every Yahoo email account concern.
Visit our blog: