AOL is one of the extraordinary email services that lets you use email and other web services. Keeping aside all of its great features, sometimes you might face errors related to IMAP settings with AOL email. Calling at AOL support phone number will let you obtain required solutions for all the issues with AOL mail.
AOL vouch for IMAP settings and not POP3 but it supports them. The IMAP settings help the app and other services to get synced with your AOL email account. While setting up the AOL email account on a different email provider, you need to enter particular information. This is how the other provider will access your AOL mail. Also, you need to enter certain IMAP settings so that you can access your AOL mail on a different email provider and the settings have been listed below:
- AOL Mail IMAP server address: imap.aol.com.
- AOL Mail IMAP user name: Complete AOL Mail email address. For AOL, this is your AOL screen name plus ‘@aol.com,’
- AOL Mail IMAP password: AOL Mail password.
- AOL Mail IMAP port: 993.
- AOL Mail IMAP TLS/SSL required: yes.
With the help of these settings, you can easily receive AOL mail. In order to able to send new email using your AOL mail account, there are certain SMTP settings that have to be entered in the required field so as to send outgoing emails using the AOL email account with the help of any email service.
SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com
SMTP port: 587
SMTP security: STARTTLS
SMTP Username: Full AOL Mail email address, such as ‘email@example.com’
SMTP password: AOL Mail password that you use to log in to AOL
Using AOL through any other email application, some of the features might be unavailable to you such as:
- It will not let you recover unopened email from AOL users or check the status of a sent message.
- The Report Spam button will be inaccessible.
- The option for deleted email will not be available for some email applications.
Hope that the solutions will fix all the issue with IMAP setting of AOL email. Still, if you have any queries or issues, dial the AOL customer support number and talk to the trained and experienced technical executives. They will provide you with appropriate solutions you are looking for your AOL email account. Call us anytime and from anywhere you want and we will offer you guaranteed solutions.