HP offers the cream of the crop sort of printers which are laden with excellent features. Due to this, HP has gained immense popularity and become the most known printer brand across the world. One thing which makes this brand unique from others, its support services. HP is equally famous for providing help and support services to users via the HP Support Phone Number. However, being electronic products, HP printer users came across various technical glitches from time to time. The printer is offline is a general issue which occurs quite often. There are several causes behind the “printer is offline” issue. Hence, we will try to make an attempt to solve this problem for users, keep reading the blog.
What is the HP Printer Offline Issue?
A "printer offline” status on Windows points out that the system failed to make a connection with the printer. This can take place due to errors in connection, poor setups, faulty drivers, or pending print jobs in the print queue. Several individuals’ complaint that their printer shows the offline, whenever this happens with your printer start investigating the error from scratch. Moreover, you can ask for help at the HP Customer Support Number.
Resolve the HP printer Showing Offline issue
In order to bring the printer back from the offline to online mode, you have to take out all the wires from your printer, also from the computer and turn down both devices and follow the beneath steps:
- Tap on the start button and write device and printers in the search box
- Now tap on device and printers, and look for the status of the printer, is it online or offline
- Right tap on the printer icon and see what’s printing
- After doing this, go further to check mark on use printer offline
- Check that you have set your HP printer as default printer.
An alternative method to solve the Offline printer issue, keep an eye on underneath steps:
- Press windows key + R and open command box
- Type services.msc in the box
- Now find out the spooler service from the list
- Pick it by tapping, now steer to the left corner
- Tap on start service.
Well, the above-discussed steps and recovery methods will possibly solve the issue of the offline printer. If the problem still persists, dial HP Printer Support Phone Number for instant help from experts.
Read More: HP Technical Support Phone Number