How do I report a problem with AppleEvery so often you get an application that doesn't work appropriately, crashes, stops, or generally chaotic heaps up your iPhone. At the point when this occurs, you can report the issue straightforwardly from your iPhone, with the goal that Apple and the designer know about the issue and (ideally) can fix it.
Read : How to Install the iOS 13 Beta On iPhone & iPad
How to Report an App Problem from Your iPhone
- Tap the App Store symbol to dispatch the App Store.
- Explore to the detail screen for the application.
- Look down the page to the Reviews thing and tap it.
- From the Reviews screen, tap the New Document symbol.
- Tap the Report a Problem button.
- You might possibly need to type your iTunes store password now.
- Tap one of the three buttons to recognize the sort of issue you're announcing: This application has a bug; This application is hostile, or My worry isn't recorded here.
- Type your report in the Comments field.
- Tap the Report button in the upper-right corner of the screen to submit the report.
So after following these simple steps you can Report Your Problem with Apple. But if you need instant Apple Support just call on Apple Support Number +1-877-779-5677.We solve your issue within a few minutes to hours according to issues. So if you need any help dial Apple Support Phone Number.
Read Complete Blog : https://apple-helpnumber.com/report-problem/