Facebook is a social platform that allows you to share your thoughts, ideas, and pictures as well as communicate with your acquaintances. You can create a Facebook account by adding your personal information and a phone number. If you are thinking that your personal information might get misused, you can set the privacy settings of your account the way you want. The email address or phone number using which you create the account can be used when you don’t remember the password of your account or want to change it. You can also dial the Facebook Support Phone Number if you have any difficulties with your account.
While using Facebook, you may encounter two situations: one is when you are logged into your account but don’t remember the password and the other is when you are not logged in and also don’t know the correct password. To deal with both situations, different methods will be applied. For the former situation, you can simply change the password and for the latter, you need to reset the password.
To change the password, you need to be logged in to your Facebook account and then follow the given steps:
- Click on the down arrow given at the top right corner of the Facebook page and select the ‘Settings’ option.
- From the options given below, click on ‘Security and Login’ option.
- You will see the option to ‘Change Password’, click ‘Edit’ given next to it.
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password you want to set for your Facebook account.
- After making the required adjustments, click on ‘Save Changes’.
- Make sure to keep a note of the new password so as to avoid forgetting it again.
- Sometimes you might forget your password, hence, are not able to log in. But no need to worry as you can simply reset the password using your email address or phone number by following the steps listed below:
- First and foremost, visit the ‘Find your Account’ page.
- Next, type the email, mobile number, full name and other required information associated with your Facebook account and click on ‘Search’.
- After this follow the instructions given on the screen. After successfully following the instructions you will be able to set a new password for your account.
In case you face any trouble while resetting the password, you can simply call at the Facebook Customer Service Number. Our technical executives will help you to recover your Facebook account. They are working to fix common Facebook glitches from several years; hence they have gained expertise in resolving them at the earliest.
The tech support team can be contacted anytime as they are available 24*7 for your convenience and comfort. The team has certified, well-qualified, skilled and trained members that have adequate knowledge to deal with various Facebook issues like login, password related problem, security issues, etc. So the next time any issue arises, give us a call and we will be there to fix the issue instantly. Moreover, you can also acquire help for other issues arising with Facebook.