Canon printers are advanced printer technology devices that are providing complete assurance to users to protect their interests in the printing process. Canon printers possess an efficient technique to provide you a cost-effective solution for printing. It has reduced a lot of time and ease the complexity of the printing job. You can easily manage the quality complex printing process with the best printing quality.
In some cases, you may get a display message stating “not enough memory” and get stopped from continuing your work. This issue may occur when you update your Windows 10 software. Sometimes insufficient memory may be the issue. You need to fix the issue quickly because it will prevent you from performing printing tasks. You get a lot of pending works, and this may lead you in trouble. Now you can call at canon printer customer support number and get the easy support to troubleshoot the issue. In this blog, you will get some easy solution as well to fix the issue.
An easy solution to fix “Not enough memory” display issue:
Here are some easy solutions that you can be followed to get a quick fix of your issues and make your printer working again. But before you start the process to solve the issue, you need to perform a complete system scan to remove any unwanted or malicious content. To fix the issue, you need to follow these steps:
Solution 1. By resetting the memory settings
- Go the start menu and find the settings option.
- Then go to the printer/device option.
- Then right-click on the displayed printer icon and choose properties from the menu.
- Choose the device option.
- You will see the printer memory list and then click on the right settings.
- Then click on ok and close the tab.
Solution 2. Run as administrator
In case you have MP navigator you need to run the program as administrator. Then you need to follow these steps given below:
- Go to the programs option and right click on it.
- Then select properties option and click on the advanced option.
- Once you get the advanced settings, you need to check to mark the option ‘Run as administrator.’
- Then click on apply to save the changes.
Now close all the windows and restart your system.
Get the canon support for better assistance:
In case you are not able to fix the issue on your own, you need to call at canon printer technical support to get the professional support and expert advice to remove the issue and avoid the further issues as well.
Read more: canon printer support number