There are a few times when users get involved in errors while using a Canon printer for their personal as well as professional use. Here we are with some errors codes which you should be aware of and occur in your Canon device. You can also take help from the team of executives by discussing your problems with the team through dialing canon printer helpline number which is always approachable.
- a) Whenever you see Code E13 on your system, it means your ink cartridge is falling short of ink. You have to replace the ink cartridges with another source that is compatible with your machine.
- b) When you see Code E16, it means you don’t have any ink. Now, you have to replace the empty ink cartridges and close it with the paper output cover.
- c) The Code 1686 shows that your ink is running out from your cartridge, you have to change all the empty cartridges.
- d) The Code 1688 suggests that you are short of ink in your cartridges so replace it as soon as possible.
- e) Whenever you see Code error 5100, it means that a service error has occurred. You have to turn off the printer. Now, it’s time to disconnect the power cable and open the printer cover. You have to look for any orange protective tape and remove it if necessary. Also, make sure that you have no outside objects in the printer and if there are any, remove it. Now, close the cover and reconnect to turn on the printer.
- f) The Code errors 6A00, 6A80, and 6C10 when occurs it means the printer error has occurred.
If you don’t know how to remove these errors, you can always call on Canon printer customer care number which is functional all the time for guidance. You can talk to them anytime and get the best results to fix your issues.