HP printers are well-known for their high-quality outputs, reliable performance, versatility and higher amount of prints in very less amount of time. But sometime the issue can arise when there is a paper jam in your HP Printer which can be due to various reasons. This may require a technical support which can be easily availed from HP Printer Support at (+1)-877-771-7377. This will allow you solving issues with HP printer with an immediate response.
There can be several factors which can give rise to paper jam issue in HP Printers:
- Overfilling the paper tray.
- Inappropriate positioning of paper.
- Bad quality of the paper.
- Using torn paper for printing.
- Dust or dirt on the paper or on the printer.
- Foreign matter inside the printer like paper dust or toner dust.
To get the issue resolved following steps can be undertaken:
- First, unplug the printer from power and wait for 1 min then restart the printer.
- Please don’t pull the paper out from a jam in the opposite direction this will create more issues.
- Just go check to make sure there is no loose paper stuck in the loading tray.
- You can also take out the paper roller and clean paper roller using a cotton cloth.
- Try moving the print head to the left and restart the printer and see if this work.
- Restart the computer or the device that you are trying to print with and restart the printer and see if this works.
- Please take out ink cartridge and clean it. Cleaning print head also works to solve this issue.
- When your ink cartridges very dry try following steps given in the link and see if this guide you to solve the issue.
- Make sure print cartridge can move easily and freely.
- Again restart everything (printer and device) and cancel every print job. and see if this works and fix the paper job
How to Prevent Paper jam issue in HP printer?
Always create more and more issues when it’s fixed you can also use these few tips to prevent paper jam printer issues.
- do not overload the papers because this should also cause a paper jam in the printer
- clean the printer and restart many times computer and printer
- Make sure your printer paper is properly inserted into the paper slot or tray.
If still, you are facing issues with your HP printer while printing due to paper jams or any other reason; you may utilize the HP Printer Customer Support Number (+1)-877-771-7377 to get the issues resolved. Here the technicians can guide you about the reasons for the particular issue you are facing and will suggest you quick remedies to get the issue resolved soon.
More information about Hp Technical Support just dials HP Customer Support Number (+1)-877-771-7377 or you may also visit at https://www.hp-helpnumber.com/hp-support/
Read More About :
This Blog first published at https://24x7hpcustomerservicenumber.blogspot.com/2018/12/how-to-fix-paper-jam-in-hp-printer-hp.html