It is often said that ‘A picture is worth a thousand words.’ This blog will not boast about AOL Desktop Gold software. It will also now discuss that how it proves to be an amazing desktop software, with a user-friendly interface. You can aol desktop gold download in the OS and see for self. However if you have already installed the same, then let’s discuss something else. You must be aware of browsing data. If not, then the data gets stored as the memory of the software when a person browses the internet for various things. These are known as cache, and they act as a source of providing a hint to the system that what queries a user can search in the search engine. On a single day, you may browse through different websites, and all the cookies and cache gets accumulated in the browser. This clutters the browser and thereby lowers its performance. You must always clear them and that too daily.
To move further, not clearing the browser’s cache and cookies can also lead to the run time error. So, do not avoid deleting the stuff on a regular basis. If not regularly, then ensure to clear the browser’s cache on a weekly basis. Do not take a rain a check (postpone the plan) and start executing the steps shared below right away. Not doing so and delaying can also lead to issues in signing in and can freeze the software where it can hang a lot.
The steps to execute to clear the browser’s cache on AOL Desktop Gold
- Double click on the AOL Desktop icon on the system and sign in by entering your login credentials.
- In the next step, once you see the home screen, locate the Settings icon on the right side. You can view the icon by clicking on the ‘Menu’ or the three dots.
- Click on it, and you will be able to see a list of options. From that, select ‘Browser.’
- Navigate to the ‘Security tab’ and then click on the option of ‘Clear Footprints now.’
- Put a checkmark near the boxes, which says, clear cookies, clear cache, and clear history.
- Tap on, Okay, and this will clear all the accumulated junk.
‘A stitch in time saves nine.’ It is better to save the problem now or to regret later and work even intensively on that. If you find that your software is still crashing, getting slower from time to time, then you can install aol gold in the Operating System once again by deleting the previous one.
Read more: free aol gold download
Source URL: How to clear browser’s cache on AOL Desktop Gold