It is very easy to reset your Hotmail password if you have forgotten it. Maybe the reason is that it is been so long since you last accessed your email and so you are facing trouble recalling the password. So, you need to Change Hotmail Password. Here are the steps given below to reset a Forgotten Live Mail Hotmail Account Password. In case you are unable to perform the steps, contact our experts. They will sort out your problems in no time.
Steps to Reset a Forgotten Live Mail Hotmail Account Password
Resetting a Hotmail password is very easy. For Hotmail change password, simply follow the instructions to validate your identity and get a new email password.
- Launch Outlook in your web browser and go to the sign-in page.
- Provide your Hotmail email address and then click next.
- In the password screen, hit the Forgot my password link.
- In Why can't you sign in? Page, select’s forgot my password’ and then tap on the‘Next’ option.
- In order to recover your Hotmail password, validate your email address on the next screen and after that,write the characters you see in the image, followed by Next.
- Notwithstanding what's on the Verify your identity page—since the options depend on how you have set up security in your Hotmail account, select‘ Use a different verification’ option.
- Select a suitable option from that list:
- The email option will send a password reset link to the email address on file. Enter the full address in order to access this method.
- The next option is sending a text message to help you log in. Write the last four digits of your phone number to access it.
- The other option is if you have enabled it in the past, is to access the authenticator app to reset your password.
- Lastly, if you don't have access to any of those reset methods; you can go for‘I don't have any of these’ option.
- Select the Send code if you have selected the email or text option or hit next if you are using the app to reset the Hotmail password or if you don't have access to any of these methods.
Type a new password in both the fields provided on the website, and hit Next to finish resetting your Hotmail password.
If you don't access your Hotmail account recovery very much anymore, and that is the reason you have forgotten the password, try to forward emails sent to that address to some other account that you access and check often such as Gmail or Yahoo account, or even another Outlook account.
So, these are the steps for the Hotmail Password Reset. Talk with the experts in case of any difficulty in the steps. Just dial our toll-free number and get the service.