To start using Malwarebytes on your Windows computer, download and install the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows. Instructions are provided below to guide you through the installation process of How to Install Malwarebytes.
Download the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows:-
Locate the setup file that was downloaded, mb3-setup-consumer x.x.x.xxxx.exe. Represents the version number. In most cases, downloaded files are saved to the Downloads folder.
- Double-Press the setup file.
- When User Account Control appears, Press Yes. User Account Control requires permission to install Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the setup language, then Press OK. The setup language may default to the language set on your computer.
- To install Malwarebytes for Windows and agree to the End User License Agreement, Press Agree and Install. To choose a different install location, Press Advanced Options.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation is complete, Press Finish to exit Setup.
It was all about, How to install Malwarebytes in windows 10? I hope you have learned this article, I hope you will ask your questions, give us your suggestions, opinion about what articles we have to write. If you faced any problem tell us below by comment, Feel free to tell us. We’re waiting for your suggestion.
When the installation is complete, Malwarebytes for Windows opens automatically and the recommended settings are enabled by default. If you have purchased a Premium license, refer to the article about Uninstall Malwarebytes on mac.