AOL Error Code AC-3100 is a technical error which can appear on the Window Screen due to different reasons. When this error occurs, it generally prevents users from sending and receiving emails. Also destroying the communication facility, the issue acts as a hindrance to the user in continuation of their work. You can read this blog and understand the solution for fixing the code. Also, you can contact aol email technical support number and talk to the experts regarding this.
Reasons due to which AOL error code AC-3100 occurs
There are different causes behind the AC-3100 error. Some of them include
- Bluetooth Misconfiguration occurs
- There is not enough permission to switch on the driver
- A base component is conflicting with the operating system
- Kind of a mismatch in the system driver
- Any registry error in the AOL software
Solutions for fixing the AOL error code AC-3100
A user can try various solutions for fixing this error. Most of them are easy enough to execute on their own.
Number 1- Restarting the system
Sometimes restarting the system can help you fix the error. To restart your computer, follow the steps shared below
- Click on Windows Start Menu and then click on the small arrow at the right side of Shut Down.
- Click on ‘Restart’ and then wait for 2-3 minutes so that the system restarts itself
Now login to AOL mail and see whether you still receive the error pop up or not. If yes, then move to the next solution
Number 2- Restarting the Connection Device
If you wish to restart the connection device, then you can follow the steps shared below. A connection device, in this case, is your Wi-Fi router.
- Switch off the Wi-Fi and then disconnect the modem.
- Unplug the switch.
- Wait for at least a minute or two and then reconnect the modem
- Plug the switch and turn on the Wi-Fi supply
- Connect your laptop to the connection and try sending mails
If you find the above solution has also not worked in the favor, then jump to the next step.
Number 3- Checking the Network Cards
Sometimes, the connection issue can be caused due to wrong network cards. Make sure that they are installed properly. Also, the connections are correctly set up.
Number 4- Have a word with the customer care
If you are still struggling with the error code, it is better to have a word with aol email customer support experts. They will help you identify the loopholes and will fix the issue permanently.
Read more: aol email phone number
Source URL: Solutions to Fix AOL Error Code AC-3100