QuickBooks is one of the most prestigious accounting software when it comes to managing the financial and accounting requirements of your business. You create lots of financial statements in QuickBooks, out of which the income statement is the one you run the most. One must know the procedure to create a QuickBooks income statement. Although creating and getting the income statement is not as difficult as it may seem, there are different ways one can customize, send, and save this report. In this blog, you will understand the steps following which you can create and get an income statement from QuickBooks. If you require instant assistance, you may reach out to techies at quickbooks customer service number and explain your issue to them. They work for providing you with maximum satisfaction in no time.
Steps to create an income statement:
- Step 1: You need to find the income statement of QuickBooks depending on which version you are using
- Step 2: Choose the income statement report format which will be best for you to use
- Step 3: After determining the form, you need to customize the statement. QuickBooks has made customizing easier for users as they can choose between accrual or cash basis, customize which columns appear on the report, and determine the date range.
- Step 4: When you are done with customizing your income statement, you will have to run the report.
- Step 5: You should save, print and send the customizations so that you can easily access the customized report in future.
Steps to print an income statement:
- Step 1: Open the QuickBooks accounting software and go to ‘Reports’ menu.
- Step 2: After that, choose Company and Financial and then select Profit and Loss standard
- Step 3: When you see the report is displayed, click on Modify Report
- Step 4: Now, you would have to change the date range to 12 months on the Display tab.
- Step 5: Further, change the columns from ‘Total only’ to ‘Month.’
- Step 6: Once done, select ‘OK’ to modify the report
- Step 7: Select Collapse on the reports button bar
- Step 8: Click on ‘Print.’
- Step 9: Also, choose ‘Memorize’ and rename the name profit and loss by month.
So you can go through the steps mentioned above to create and print an income statement. In case you find any trouble while implementing these steps, you can connect with the professionals at quickbooks technical support and get the income statement with their help.
Read more: quickbooks support number
Source URL: How to get an income statement from QuickBooks?