Process flow: natural gas explosion-proof flame arrester (customized): This product is suitable for transporting combustible gas, heating furnace fuel gas, petroleum liquefied gas, coal mine gas and civil gas pipeline network to prevent reverse propagation of flame in the pipeline under abnormal conditions. To prevent external flames from penetrating into equipment containing flammable and explosive gases, prevent flames from spreading between equipment pipes, and avoid catastrophic accidents. The product is designed and manufactured based on the principle that the gap between the metal corrugated plates has a quenching effect on the subsonic or supersonic flame propagating in the pipeline.
Working principle: The flame arrester is composed of many small, uniform or uneven channels or pores of solid material that can pass through the gas. The requirements for these channels or pores are as small as possible, as long as they can pass the flame. After the flame entered the flame arrester, it was divided into many small flame streams and extinguished. The mechanism by which the flame can be extinguished is heat transfer and wall effects. Compared with "traditional RTO (natural gas incineration)", "high temperature plasma incineration" technology has the following advantages:
1. Continuous and uninterrupted treatment of waste gas (natural gas RTO is intermittent operation mode) This is particularly important in the application of waste incineration waste gas and gravure organic waste gas treatment.
2.Broad spectrum: It can handle high concentration, complex composition, flammable and explosive, and industrial waste gas containing a large amount of moisture, solid, rubber extrusion production line, and achieve emission standards.
3. No natural gas consumption and no carbon emissions. There are no moving parts such as valves, which can run without failure for tens of thousands of hours.
4. Small wind resistance and low energy consumption: To process 20,000 m3 / h gas RTO, in order to overcome the wind resistance of the ceramic heat storage body, an induced power fan with a power consumption of 90 kW is required.
The high-temperature plasma incineration plant (25 kW) that handles 20,000 cubic meters per hour, together with the induced draft fan (21 kW), consumes only 46 kW of power.
5. High energy efficiency ratio: save energy, high temperature plasma exhaust gas outlet temperature, only a few dozen degrees higher than the temperature of the exhaust gas inlet.
6. Good treatment effect: Dioxins and other difficult-to-treat substances will be completely decomposed in an instant to achieve the standard discharge. (It is the ideal solution to the dioxin problem of waste incineration)
7. No ozone emission problem (there is an ozone emission problem in low temperature plasma equipment).
经济 8. Economical and applicable: High-temperature plasma incineration equipment of the same specification, the price is less than half of the RTO of gas incineration, and the operating cost is less than half.
9, small footprint, high degree of automation save manpower, low operating costs.
10. No secondary pollution will occur. No odor, which is an important indicator for densely populated areas.
11. Natural gas incineration RTO is costly, consumes a large amount of natural gas and oxygen, increases carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide emissions, has concerns about secondary pollution, and cannot cope with increasingly stringent environmental protection standards. The natural gas incineration method needs to consider explosion protection in flammable and explosive places or when dealing with combustible components in exhaust gas due to its working mechanism and its structural defects. Natural gas transportation and storage process may have safety issues caused by leakage
应用 The application of high-temperature plasma incineration technology in industrial waste gas treatment is an epoch-making technological change. High-temperature plasma incineration technology will gradually replace natural gas RTO and become an emerging industry.