1. Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and rinse with plenty of running water.
  2. Eye contact: Raise the eyelids and rinse with running water or normal saline. Seek medical attention.
  3. Inhalation: leave the scene to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention.
  4. Ingestion: Patients who take it by mistake should use 0.1% potassium ferrocyanide or sodium thiosulfate for gastric lavage. Give milk or egg whites. Seek medical attention.

Fire-fighting measures:

  1. Hazardous characteristics: No special combustion and explosion characteristics. Decomposed by high heat produces toxic sulfide fumes. 2. Harmful combustion products: sulfur oxide, copper oxide.
  2. Fire-fighting methods: Firefighters must wear full-body fire-proof and anti-poison clothing to extinguish the fire in the upwind direction. Move the container from the fire to an open area when possible.

Questions about Basic Copper Sulphate are introduced here for you today, I hope this article will be helpful to you.