How to flash Upgrade nougat custom rom samsung galaxy neo plus to android nougat 7
Hello friends Today i am going to tell about how to upgrade samsung galaxy neo plus via pc and sd card. this phone has kitkat os and how we can upgrade this phone ? Here are some step on how to upgrade.
This method is called flashing custom rom on mobile. so first off all we should have some files here. This files are requires for download...
- Open GApps (ARM; Android 7.1; Aroma, Mini or lower): http://sprysphere.com/1dhX
- Ressurection Remix V5.8.3: http://preofery.com/25ug
- TWRP Recovery: http://preofery.com/2629
- Odin: http://preofery.com/25xW
- Samsung Drivers: http://sprysphere.com/1dmZ
After downloading files we have to put our mobile to download mode for Odin in next step, for doing that we do this steps
- ERROR: Real instructions to go to Recovery: 1- Turn off your phone 2- Press POWER BUTTON+HOME BUTTON+VOLUME DOWN 3- Then, press VOLUME DOWN 4- And now you press POWER BUTTON+HOME BUTTON+VOLUME UP
And flash twrp recovery via odin in our samsung galaxy grand neo plus, here's how to...
- run odin as administer privileage
- now put your phone in download mode and connect it to your laptop
- now flash twrp recovery in mobile by pc.
- now boot into recovery and twrp will opens
- now flash rom and gapps
- restart your phone
- now the phone is nougat ready.
By doing this above steps you can flash custom rom on samsung galaxy neo plus mobile.
A video on this topic is found here..