Being the widely used email service provider, AOL has millions of users. Providing reliable services, world-class features and powerful security options, this email service provider has become the heart of everyone. Exclusive of these premium features, if you are an AOL advanced plan member or have subscribed to its paid version, then you must be familiar with its amazing plans. Aren’t you!
But in case, if you wish to cancel the AOL email charges and create a free email account, then we have got you covered in this blog. This blog comprises of the steps you can follow and apply in order to cancel the AOL email charges successfully. But if you still face trouble to follow the process, you can directly have words with our certified and technical experts at AOL customer service, who will assist you in every possible manner. Our technical specialists at AOL are accessible all around the clock to fix the issues of their customers via live support.
Go one by one with these below-mentioned steps to cancel the AOL email charges successfully.
- The first step would be to open the AOL page and access the account on your website
- Done sign in? Now go to ‘my services’ option
- Hit the ‘subscription’ button and after that, click on ‘manage’ the plans
- Now, without any doubt, hit ‘cancel’ button and ‘cancel my billing’
- After clicking the above option, you will be asked why you want to cancel the subscription
- Go ahead and select your reason for cancelling from the drop-down menu
- Hit ‘cancel my billing’
After going through these simple steps, check if you have actually cancelled the AOL subscription. And now, you are good to go with the free AOL account. In case, if you stuck in between the process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our expert techies at AOL technical support. Our professional technicians are well-qualified, smart and can resolve all your doubts on one go.
Read more – AOL customer care number
Source URL: How to Cancel AOL Email Charges