Galvanized Steel Composite Panel(ALUBANG) is a new type of building material. In order to prevent the surface of steel plate from corrosion and prolong its service life, a layer of metal zinc is coated on the surface of the steel plate. This zinc coated composite steel plate is called galvanized steel composite panel. What are the manufacturing processes of galvanized steel composite panel? How to choose a good galvanized steel composite panel?
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet. Dip the steel sheet into a molten zinc bath so that the surface of the steel sheet adheres with a layer of zinc. At present, it is mainly produced by the continuous galvanizing process, i.e. coiled steel plates are continuously immersed in a galvanizing bath with zinc dissolved to produce galvanized steel square plates.
2. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This kind of steel plate is also made by hot-dip method, but immediately after it comes out of the tank, it is heated to about 500℃ to form an alloy coating of zinc and iron. This galvanized sheet has good adhesion and weldability of the coating.
3. Galvanized steel plate. The galvanized steel sheet manufactured by electroplating has good workability. However, the coating is thinner and its corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanized sheet.
4. Single-sided and double-sided galvanized steel square plates. Single-sided galvanized steel sheet, that is, products galvanized on only one side. It has better adaptability than a double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, coating, antirust treatment, processing, etc. In order to overcome the defect that one side is not coated with zinc, there is also a galvanized steel square plate coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, namely a double-sided differential galvanized plate.
5. Alloy and composite galvanized steel plate. It is an alloy made of zinc and other metals such as lead and zinc or even a composite plated steel plate. This steel plate not only has excellent antirust performance but also has good coating performance.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Aluminum Corrugated Panel to learn more information.