Mould and bacteria thrive in humid and dark environment. When air conditioning is used, condensed water is often formed on the evaporator coil of the unit. Water generated by condensation creates an ideal environment for the growth of mold and bacteria.
You can clean XingChang Fan coil to eliminate allergens, such as bacteria and mold spores, to make the air in your home safer, and to help your air conditioner work better in this process. So how?
Indoor air conditioning:
1. Turn off the air conditioner by unplugging it or turning it off in the main breaker box of the home.
2. Remove the housing of the air conditioner or evaporator coil overhaul panel. You may need to use a screwdriver or socket wrench to remove the screws to remove the access panel.
3. Remove the old furnace filter and replace it with a new one.
4. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the fan motor or blower and blower motor areas.
5. Spray the evaporator coil with foam cleaner without flushing the evaporator coil of the air conditioner. Let stand for 15 minutes.
6. Straighten the fins of the air conditioner with a fin comb.
7. Wait for one hour and let the rest of the no-rinse air conditioner detergent dry. Reassemble the air conditioner.
Attention to cleaning xingchang fan coil: if the cooling fins of the air conditioning coil are bent carelessly, they can be folded back to their original positions with the cooling fin comb.
For more information about sterilization and cleaning series HVAC equipment, please click here: fin coils.