Method and steps for adjusting cutting depth of Bakelite Parts:
Place the tool on a flat surface, loosen the lock lever and lower the body until the cutter head just touches the flat surface. Tighten the lock lever to lock the body.
2. Turn the brake lever setting nut counterclockwise.
- Lower the brake lever until it comes into contact with the adjustment bolt.
- Align the depth arrow with the 0 scale. The depth arrow indicates the cutting depth on the scale.
When pressing the quick feed button, raise the brake lever until the required cutting depth is obtained. Minor depth adjustment is available. 6. Turn the adjustment knob to make 1 mm per rotation.
- Turn the brake lever setting nut clockwise to tighten the brake lever.
- At this time, release the lock lever and lower the body until the brake lever comes into contact with the adjusting hexagon bolt of the brake block to obtain the preset cutting depth.
Use of nylon nuts:
The upper limit of the fuselage can be adjusted by rotating the nylon nut.
Do not lower the nylon nut too low or the cutter head will extend very dangerously. The brake block has three adjusting hex bolts which raise or lower 0.8 mm each revolution by using these adjusting hexes.