Charter Communications (now Spectrum branded) is one of the biggest cable and telephone companies in the United States. The Spectrum Internet Subscription Packages of Charter.net offers a webmail service. With every Spectrum account, subscribers can build up to 7 email addresses.
A free email address will be given to new customers who have developed a Spectrum name followed by @spectrum.net. For example, your email address would be [email protected] if your username is john.doe. Customers who have registered before the new service will continue to use their.net credentials for accessing the account and keep using their email address @charter.net.
How to Login to your Charter.net or Spectrum.net Email Account
Using a web browser or smartphone device to access your charter or spectrum addresses.
To login, go to the https:/www.spectrum.net/login/ sign-on page of spectrum.net. You can also go to the homepage on the Continuum and click on the Sign In button at the top.
You will be able to see a form asking your ZIP code to be answered on the appropriate login page for your company, while you are a customer of a newly merged company with Charter Communications. If this is the case, enter the ZIP code and press the Continue button.
First you can see the "Enter Your Sign-In Info" charter email login page title.
Please enter your username or email address for the Spectrum. If you have not yet created a username then click on the link Create Username and follow the instructions on the page.
Type the password in.
You will click the Remember Me box to automatically remove your login information when you log in next time. Do not use this option if you are using a computer, such as a computer in an Internet cafe or library, which is open to the general public.
To log in to your account, now click the Sign In button. You can reach your email inbox after you have signed in as well as watch TV online, pay bills etc.
Charter Spectrum Additional Email Addresses
You will build up to seven free email addresses as a subscriber to the Spectrum Internet services. Your main, or administrative, username and email address will be used to administer your account and will have complete access to all account functions. You will create additional usernames and email addresses for members of your household. Such regular usernames have restricted access, but each username has a separate email inbox.
If you have not yet set up your username for the Administrative Framework, go to the Sign In page and click the Create Username button at the bottom of the page. Then, follow the directions on-screen.
- Follow these steps to add an extra Standard consumer.
- As usual, charter.net email login.
- Next pick a path to My Account at the top of the list.
- At the bottom of the page, a list of all current usernames already associated with your account will appear.
- Select Add User Now provide the new user with the requested information, and consent to the terms and conditions.
- Select Build Username This creates your new default username. You can potentially upgrade a default user to an administrative account.
- The new standard usernames introduce parental controls that prohibit adult content from being accessed. When you need to change those settings go to My Account and change the Settings choices.
How to Recover a Forgotten Charter or Spectrum Username or Password
When you forget your username you can get it back by clicking on "Forget username or password? "On the login pad, just above the Sign In button.
Choose from Get Username, Get Password or both on the screen below.
- Click the button to Start.
- First, when you registered your account, or your phone number, you would need to enter the email address you received. Or you can have your account number and your last name in the Charter or Spectrum. This is part of the verification process which ensures you're the account's rightful owner.
You can also see a CAPTCHA box to press to confirm that you are a real human and not a robot.
Click the button to Start.
You will now receive a six digit verification code by email, text message or voice call, depending on which verification form you have chosen.
Insert the six-digit code into the Web site box.
If your password is retrieved you will be asked to include a new password. Enter the new password and then enter it again for validation. Try to use a versatile password. To help in building and recalling safe passwords see our Password Guide.
You can now return to the main login screen and enter your new information in order to access your email and other services.