One of the renowned accounting software which is used by small as well as medium businesses is accounting for keeping the accounts and finances managed. If you wish to learn more information regarding this accounting software, then you can go through this blog or can call quickbooks customer care number to speak with the experts.
You need to follow the steps mentioned below to set up this accounting software on your system:
- You first need to register the QuickBooks which you will use for your accounting needs. It can be Simple, Essentials, Plus version of the QuickBooks. You have to enter your name along with your email address, username and password and credit card information only if you are using the paid version. For the free version, there is no need to enter the credit card information. Use the compatible browser for using the QuickBooks Online, and before installing the software also you have to check the system requirement.
- Now you need to customize the company preferences and account settings of your QuickBooks software.
- For this, you need to click on the tab of Company > Preferences.
- Enter the information regarding Company’s contact.
- Now you can change few settings as per your choice such as Invoice automation, Time tracking and payroll and Credit card payments.
- Then you have to import the business data to your QuickBooks accounting software. You can import the company data from the QuickBooks Desktop. You can do this by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Company tab present on the QuickBooks software menu bar.
- Now select the option of More> Import Button.
- Wide range of options is available which you can import in your QuickBooks. You can import charts of accounts, XLS file, customer and vendors data from the Excel or the transaction details from the bank etc.
- In the next step, you have to sync your bank account with QuickBooks software. You need to follow the steps given below:
- Now click on the Banking > Download Transactions.
- In the pop-up window, you need to enter the bank and account number of the bank account which you wish to sync.
- Use the username and password of your bank account.
- Within a few minutes, all the account bank transaction will be imported in the software.
- Now attach the name of vendor and customer associated with each transaction.
- Syncing your business credit card information will be best for your QuickBooks accounting software.
- Click on the Banking tab > More > Register.
- Here enter the new account name and then hit OK.
- You will be asked what type of account you will like to set up.
- Then you need to choose the option of Credit Card and which eventually will launch the credit card setup, wizard.
- You can customize the invoices as per your company branding. You need to customize your invoice in such a way that customer get impressed by it. You can use various styles, color, size, font and layout to design the invoice.
- Click on the tab of Customers > Create Invoices.
- You can select the desired template from the drop-down menu.
- For further changes, click on Formatting > Customize Date Layout.
- Add logo to your invoice by first going to Create Invoices > Customize Design and Layout > Basic Customization > Additional Customization > Use Logo Checkbox and then select the logo you want to upload.
If at any point you face any issue while setting up this accounting software then you can reach out to quickbooks tech support that stays accessible 24*7 round the clock to help you.
Read more: quickbooks helpline number
Source URL: How to Setup QuickBooks Software