Fan products can generally be divided into the following categories:
1. Fans can be classified into several types according to the materials used, such as iron shell fans (ordinary fans), glass fiber reinforced plastic fans, plastic fans, aluminum fans, stainless steel fans, etc.
2. Fans can be classified into centrifugal, axial, oblique (mixed flow) and cross-flow types according to the direction of gas flow.
3. The fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans and oblique flow (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction after the airflow enters the impeller.
4. Fans are divided into pressure-in local fans (hereinafter referred to as pressure-in fans) and extraction local fans (hereinafter referred to as extraction fans) in which flameproof motors are placed outside or inside the flow passage and flameproof motors are placed in explosion-proof sealed cavities according to their purposes.
5. Fans can also be divided into single-stage, double-stage or multi-stage pressurized fans according to the form of pressurization.
6. Fans can be divided into axial flow fans, mixed flow fans, roof ventilator, air conditioning fans, etc. according to their uses.
7. Fan can be divided into low pressure fan, medium pressure fan and high pressure fan according to pressure.
Fan performance parameters:
The performance parameters of the fan mainly include flow rate, pressure, power, efficiency and rotation speed. In addition, the size of noise and vibration is also the main fan design index. Flow is also called air volume and is expressed by the volume of air flowing through the fan in a unit time. Pressure is also called wind pressure, which refers to the pressure rise value of gas in the fan, including static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. Power refers to the input power of the fan, i.e. shaft power. The ratio of the fan's effective power to shaft power is called efficiency. The total pressure efficiency of the fan can reach 90%.