Knitted fabric is a fabric formed by bending yarn into loops and interlacing with each other using knitting needles, which is divided into weft knitting and warp knitting. At present, knitted fabrics have been widely used in apparel fabrics and linings, home textiles and other products. Today, I will come to popularize the knowledge about knitted fabrics for everyone.
The advantages of knitted fabrics:
1. Scalability. Knitted clothes are made of yarns bent into a loop and intertwined with each other. There is a large room for expansion and contraction on the top, bottom, left and right of the coil. Therefore, it has good elasticity and can be fit and worn when wearing. Requirements for stretching and bending during human movement.
2. Softness. The raw material used for knitted clothes is fluffy and soft yarn, and the surface of the cloth has a tiny layer of suede, plus the loose and porous tissue composed of coils, it can reduce the friction between the skin and the surface when wearing, can give people A comfortable and gentle feeling.
3. Hygroscopicity and breathability. Because the coils that make up the knitted fabric are intertwined with each other, forming numerous isolated air bags inside, they have good hygroscopicity and breathability.
4. Wrinkle resistance. When the knitted fabric is subjected to wrinkle external force, the loop can be transferred to adapt to the deformation when the force is applied; when the wrinkle force disappears, the transferred yarn can be quickly restored to maintain its original state.
Disadvantages of knitted fabrics:
1. Knitted fabric is easy to loosen. When the yarn on the knitted fabric breaks or the loop loses the connection between the loops, causing the separation between the loops, the loops will fall apart in the longitudinal direction, which will affect the appearance and strength of the knitted fabric.
2. Poor dimensional stability. In addition to chemical fiber knitted fabrics, other knitted fabrics have different degrees of shrinkage.
3. Easy to hook wire, fluff and pilling. Due to the loose structure of the knitted fabric, during processing and use, the fibers on the fabric are easily hooked by sharp and hard objects to form loops.
For more information, please contact us: knitted jacquard mattress fabric.