SBCGlobal email users can link their accounts to their smartphones or tablets to ensure they have access to emails whenever required. If you want a detailed explanation on how to link your account you can call the sbcglobal email customer service number and speak to a certified expert. You can also go through the settings and the steps mentioned in this blog to get a general idea about what you need to do to sync your account.
SBCGlobal Email Settings
As long as you have the correct email settings you will be able to access your SBCGlobal email account using your mobile phone or email program, without any problem. The email app on your smartphone uses POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) or IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) email protocol. The email protocol allows you to send and receive emails over the network. You can select the account type and enter the email settings mentioned below to set up your SBCGlobal account:
- Email protocol: POP3
- Inbound server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound port: 995
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound port: 465
- Email protocol: IMAP
- Inbound server: imap.mail.att.net
- Inbound port: 993
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outbound port: 465 or 587
The incoming and outgoing SBCGlobal email server settings mentioned above are valid for any email program or email client. These server settings can be used for @sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net or @att.net email addresses.
Steps to Sync SBCGlobal Email on Multiple Devices
Once you have the SBCGlobal email server settings for your account you can manually configure your device in order to access your emails. You can refer to the steps below to manually configure SBCGlobal email on multiple devices:
- Step 1: Unlock your smartphone and go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Mail’ option and then select ‘Add Mail Accounts.’
- Step 3: Enter your SBCGlobal email address and current password.
- Step 4: Choose the email account type you want to use; POP3 or IMAP.
- Step 5: Enter the incoming and outgoing SBCGlobal email server settings.
- Step 6: Press the ‘Save’ button to complete the configuration process.
Users must note that the exact steps to configure and sync SBCGlobal email on multiple devices may differ based on your specific device. If you have any troubles syncing your account you can call the sbcglobal email support phone number and ask for help.
Read also: sbcglobal email technical support
Source URL: How to Sync SBCGlobal Email on Multiple Devices