The Manual Corn Seeder is a practical new type manual corn planter for seedlings. The manual corn planter for seedlings is a manual corn planter that does not harm the seedlings and has a high survival rate for transplanting seedlings.
Including rack and seat mounted on the rack, transmission box, right conveyor belt, seedling tray, support wheel, depth-limiting drive wheel, opener, stubble tray, belt, for each seedling transplanting monomer , The two depth-limiting drive wheels are arranged symmetrically and slanted, each of the depth-limiting drive wheels is composed of a drive rim, non-slip convex teeth, the drive rim is fixedly mounted on a spoke plate evenly distributed along the circumference, and the drive Anti-skid convex teeth are evenly distributed on the outer side of the rim along the circumference. The driving rim has an integral molding structure and is made of styrene-butadiene rubber.
- Daily maintenance:
1) Clean up the soil and other residues accumulated on the seedling clips, inside and outside of the opener, and the suppression wheel
2) Oil the axis of the cracking wheel
3) Oil the chain, conveyor chain and bearing of the planter
4) Check the tightness of the screws
- Maintenance after cultivation:
1) Scrub the machine clean and dry it, especially to thoroughly remove the residues of Knapsack Fertilizer Machine products.
2) After the transplanting operation is completed, a detailed inspection should be carried out, and if damaged parts are found, they should be replaced in time
3) The piggyback fertiliser should be fully lubricated, especially the chain and bearing parts should be lubricated in time, then store the machine in a dry place and cover it with oil cloth to prevent dust.