SBCGlobal gives users the option of connecting their email account to their iPhone so that they can receive instant updates on any new emails and they can send emails while on the go. Since the exact steps you need to follow to setup your email account may differ based on which version of iPhone you are using, it is best that you call an expert to avoid any mistakes. You can call the sbcglobal customer care phone number and speak to a certified email expert to know how you can set up your account on iPhone. You can also go through this blog quickly to get a general overview of the email settings you will need to enter to set up your account.
SBCGlobal email POP Settings
Regardless of which mobile device you use, or which email client or app you use, the email server settings for your SBCGlobal account will remain the same. Here’s a look at the email server settings you will have to enter when you set up your iPhone:
- Email protocol: POP3
- Inbound server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound port: 995
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound port: 465
As long as you have a secure and steady internet connection, the email app on your iPhone will use the POP server settings to send and receive emails.
Steps to set up SBCGlobal email with POP Settings
Once you have the correct email server settings you can use them to sync your email account to your iPhone so that you can stay connected all the time. You can refer to the steps below to set up your SBCGlobal email account using the POP server settings mentioned above:
- Step 1: Open your iPhone home screen and select ‘Settings.’
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Mail’ and select the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Step 3: Select ‘Add Account’ and chose ‘Manual Configuration.’
- Step 4: Enter your SBCGlobal email address and select Next.
- Step 5: Type in your current email password and continue.
- Step 6: Enter the POP server settings in the relevant fields and proceed.
- Step 7: Review all the information you entered and save the settings.
Once you complete the set up process you can choose which information to download to your iPhone using the sliders. For example, if you want to get your email and contacts simply press the slider button next to the ‘Mail’ or ‘Contacts’ option and then select Save. If you have any trouble setting up your account you can call the SBCGlobal Email customer service number and ask for additional technical assistance. Certified software technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you troubleshoot any error related to your SBCGlobal email account.
Read also: How to access SBCGlobal email on iPhone?