- Cake Mix Box
- Vanilla Extract
- Butter Cream
- Combine cake mix, egg, oil, water, and vanilla extract
- Scoop 1 cup for each color for the layered cake (There are 6)
- 1 cup for red, 1 cup for orange, 1 cup for yellow, 1 cup for green, 1 cup for blue,& 1 cup for purple in 6 separate baking pans
- Bake it
- Cut the top layers
- Pipe butter cream
- Stack up the layers by rainbow formation
- Cover the whole cake in butter cream
Jori is a Certified Professional Chef, Music Producer & DJ. Graduated from Academy of Culinary Education, in Los Angeles.
From then on, she honed her skills as a Chef to make different varieties of food. Such as making fresh pasta, rolling up sushi by scratch, to baking macaroons fresh from the oven!
She provided hor d’oeuvres, desserts, & prepped the main dishes alongside with Wolfgang Puck to cater The Academy Awards, also known as, The Oscars.
Having a certification on both professional cooking and baking!
Jori also found her passion for music and went to music production school at Icon Collective in Burbank, CA. She even went to Scratch Academy to fine tune her DJing Skills.
As she learned throughout the years, Jori combined her love for food and music into her videos. On TikTok, gaining over millions of views & 2+ Million followers.
Overall being a DJ | CHEF | MUSIC PRODUCER
Article Source :- https://jorimezuda.com/2021/08/31/rainbow-cake-recipe/