AOL offers both free and paid services to its users. AOL has recently switched from the subscription-based model to advertisement based. This means that you don’t have to pay for its services anymore. But you will have to switch from your AOL account to a free account.
For the people who don’t know how to switch, we have created a descriptive guide to help them. You must follow every step carefully and you’ll be able to perform the switch yourself. By any chance, if you are not able to perform the switch then you might need to contact the Reset AOL Mail Password and they’ll guide you every step of the way. After the switch, your old account will work fine but you won’t have the added benefits of McAfee security center and live tech support. Because your account will be a free account and that’s why you won’t get the paid subscription perks.
Steps to Reset AOL Mail Password
- Show and click your phone number.
- Choose Yes Send me a text SMS or voice verification.
- Put your code for verification.
- Enjoy and Good Luck have altered your password.
Reset AOL Password Via Answering Security Question
- Enter the username and click Next
- Next, click the Try another check option.
- Select the option – answer your safety query and check your data about your profile.
- Then press the Next button and enter in the field given your fresh password.
AOL Email Customer Service Number +1-866-257-5356
You can contact the AOL Customer Care Number and get your queries ' immediate solution and assistance. To help you, specialists are constantly available. AOL Password Reset Not Working A group of skilled and experienced experts who can help you find the privilege and a powerful solution to the AOL problems.