The Fire-resistant Aluminum Composite Panel is made of base paper (decorative paper, kraft paper) impregnated with melamine and phenolic resin at high temperature and high pressure. It is a refractory building material for surface decoration. It has rich surface colour, texture and special physical properties, and is widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory countertops, exterior walls and other fields.
Characteristics of the fire-resistant aluminum composite panel:
1. Thermal insulation: Its thermal insulation is six times that of glass, three times that of clay and ten times that of ordinary concrete.
2. Lightweight and high strength: 1/4 of ordinary concrete and 1/3 of clay brick, lighter than water and equivalent to wood; Cube compressive strength ≥4mpa. In particular, the use of ALC plate as enclosure structure in steel structure engineering can give full play to its advantages of a lightweight, high strength, good ductility and strong earthquake resistance.
3. Fire resistance and flame retardancy: Aerated concrete is inorganic and will not burn and will not produce harmful gases at high temperatures. At the same time, the thermal conductivity of aerated concrete is very small, which makes the heat transfer slow, can effectively resist fire and protect its structure from fire.
4. Convenient processing: sawable, drillable, grindable and nailable, which more easily reflects the design intent;
5. Sound absorption and sound insulation: the noise of 30-50 decibels can be reduced due to different thickness; The internal components of the light lath series (EPS polystyrene particles) have good sound insulation performance and sound absorption function.
6. Adaptive bearing: wind load, snow load and dynamic load.
7. Good durability: ALC plate is a silicate material, which has no ageing problem and is not easy to weather. It is a durable building material, and its normal service life can completely match the life of various permanent buildings.
8. Green and environmental protection: ALC plates are not radioactive and no harmful substances overflow.
9. Economic and practical: It can increase the use area, reduce the foundation cost, shorten the construction period, reduce the heating and air conditioning costs, and achieve the effect of energy conservation.
10. Convenient construction: Aerated concrete products are accurate in size and light in weight, which can greatly reduce the investment of manpower and material resources. The dry construction method is often used in plate installation, which is simple and efficient and can effectively shorten the construction period.
Advantages of the fire-resistant aluminum composite panel:
The colour is bright, the edge sealing forms are various, and it has the characteristics of wear resistance, high-temperature resistance, cut resistance, permeation resistance, easy cleaning, moisture resistance, colourfast, delicate touch, affordable price, etc.
For more product details, please click on our official website: https://www.alubang.net/