The innovative TSheets feature in QuickBooks gives you real-time tracking that provides detailed understanding of your company’s profits. You can integrate TSheets to track your expenses and then compare the data to get an overview of your financial standing. In order to integrate TSheets and QuickBooks Desktop using the Web Connector you will have call the quickbooks tech support number and speak to an expert to prep the software. You can also go through this blog to get helpful guideline on how to complete the integration process.
Steps to Install the TSheets QuickBooks integration add-on
Before you integrate T Sheets and QuickBooks Desktop using the Web Connector, you will need to log in as the main admin using the username ‘admin.’ Once you log in you can follow the step below to install the TSheets QuickBooks integration add-on:
- Step 1: Go to the left menu TSheets and click the ‘Feature Add-ons’ Option.
- Step 2: Click ‘Manage Add-ons’ and select QuickBooks Integration.
- Step 3: Select ‘Install’ and choose the information you want to bring over.
- Step 4: If a warning window appears, type delete, and then select ‘Continue.’
- Step 5: Go to ‘Advanced/Manual Setup’ to set up the web connector.
- Step 6: Press the blue web connector link, and open the downloaded file.
- Step 7: Click ‘OK’ when the security window opens and then proceed.
- Step 8: Select ‘Yes’ for the message ‘QuickBooks company file is open.’
- Step 9: Process ‘Done’ in the access confirmation window.
Once you finish making the changes you can go to the TSheets Set Up Web Connector window and locate the password. Make a note of the password and then go back to the Web Connector window and type the 4 digit password. In case you cannot locate the password or if the password does not work you can call the quickbooks customer care number and ask for help. After you enter the password you can mark the box to the left of the TSheets application and press ‘Update Selected.’ In case the integration does not work you can speak to a QuickBooks expert to find out how to resolve the issue.