There are times when people face SSL Error in the SBCGlobal email, and this error can hamper your task. That is why it is important to resolve this error as soon as possible so that you can get hold of your email account. You can fix this error either by going through this blog or can call sbcglobal email customer service number so as to speak with the experts who are there to help you.
Why SSL Error Occurs in The SBCGlobal Email?
If you think why the SSL error occurs in the SBCGlobal Email then you need to know there are following reasons for the occurrence of this error:
- If the data and time are inaccurate in your email.
- If the antivirus software is blocking your way for using your SBCGlobal email.
- If the SSL certificate is outdated.
How to Troubleshoot SSL Errors in SBCGlobal Email?
You can easily fix the SSL error in the SBCGlobal email by following the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps. These steps can surely resolve your problem:
- You need to open your favorite web browser where you are witnessing the SSL error.
- Now you need to click on the icon of Menus that is present on the top corner of the web browser.
- You then have to click on the Settings option from the menu.
- Now click on the Advanced Settings and then hit on the Privacy and personal section.
- Check the option of Content Settings and go to the Cookies.
- You have to make sure you have enabled the option of ‘Data set’. This option will not only enable the first as well as third party cookies in the web browser.
- You need to click on the Done button to save all the settings.
Even after executing these steps if the problem persists then you can call sbcglobal email technical support that stays accessible 24*7. The experts will make sure to hear your problem and then will use the best method to fix the problem faced by you while using SBCGlobal email.
Source URL: How to Fix SSL Error in SBCGlobal Email
Read also: How to switch SBCGlobal Mail to Att.net