GREEN TEA 3505 belongs to herbal tea, which can produce body fluids to quench thirst and clear away heat. In the hot summer, drinking green tea in moderation can neutralize the heat and refresh your mind. Because green tea is slightly cold, it is not suitable for people with weak stomachs to drink too much.
- Green tea is good, but people with heart and brain diseases should still drink it in moderation.
Green tea contains caffeine. Drinking too much green tea can cause palpitations and chest tightness, and increase the heart rate, thereby increasing the burden of the heart. People with heart and brain diseases should drink green tea in moderation.
- People with anemia are not suitable for drinking green tea.
The tannins in green tea can inhibit the body's absorption of iron. Causes iron deficiency anemia in the human body. People with anemia are not suitable for drinking green tea.
- Excessive consumption of green tea will aggravate the symptoms of constipation.
The tannins in green tea will slow down gastrointestinal motility, and excessive consumption of green tea will aggravate the symptoms of constipation.
- Excessive consumption of green tea can cause stomach and duodenal ulcers.
After green tea enters the human body, it will dilute the gastric juice, causing the gastric juice to not digest food normally. Can cause indigestion, induce gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Menstrual women are not suitable for drinking green tea.
Green tea is cool, and drinking too much will aggravate the severe cold of the human body. Women who drink green tea excessively during menstruation can aggravate the body's severe cold and cause symptoms such as cold in the palace and dysmenorrhea.
- Green tea is not suitable for drinking at night.
Green tea contains a certain amount of caffeine, which has a refreshing effect. Drinking green tea at night will cause insomnia and dreaminess, which will affect the quality of sleep.
Welcome to purchase GREEN TEA 41022!