The installation of solar street lights is also a technical activity. In general, when installing solar street lights, professional technicians will provide technical guidance. However, for users, they also need to have a certain understanding of the wiring method of solar street light controllers, because when there are one or two When a solar street light fails, the solar street light manufacturer may not be able to provide door-to-door service due to the distance. You need to assist the manufacturer. Below, China Solar Garden Light Manufacturers introduces how the solar street light controller is wired?
- Connect the battery. Before connecting the battery, make sure that the battery voltage is higher than 6V to start the controller. If the system is 24V, make sure that the battery voltage is not lower than 18V. The system voltage selection is only automatically recognized when the controller is started for the first time. When installing insurance, pay attention that the maximum distance between the accident insurance device and the positive terminal of the battery is 150mm, and connect the insurance after confirming the wiring is correct.
- Connect the load. The load end of the solar street light controller can be connected to DC power equipment with the same rated working voltage as the rated voltage of the battery, and the controller uses the battery voltage to supply power to the load. Connect the positive and negative poles of the load to the load terminal of the controller. There may be voltage at the load end, so be careful when wiring to avoid short circuits. A fuse should be connected to the positive or negative lead of the load. Do not connect the fuse during installation. After installation, confirm that the insurance is connected correctly. If the load is connected through the switchboard, each load circuit has a separate fuse, and all load currents cannot exceed the rated current of the controller.
- Connect the photovoltaic array. The controller can be applied to 12V, 24V off-grid solar modules, and also can use grid-connected modules whose open circuit voltage does not exceed the specified maximum input voltage. The voltage of solar street lamp components in the system must not be lower than the system voltage.
- Check the connection. Check all the connections again to see whether the positive and negative poles of each terminal are correct, and whether the 6 terminals are tightened.
- Confirm power on. When the battery supplies power to the controller and the controller starts, the battery LED indicator on the controller will light up, pay attention to whether it is correct.
- After the battery is connected, the indicator light of the controller is in the state of running water. Note: If the positive and negative poles are reversed, the controller will not work.
- After connecting the load, press the "adjust" button three times to adjust the time and the load will light up. Note: The load cannot be short-circuited, otherwise the controller will be damaged.
- The load is not bright, please check the load or measure the battery voltage.
- After connecting the photocell, the load is off, indicating that the light control is normal. Otherwise, please check the photocell.
- Testing phase:
(1) If everything is normal, the green light is always on. (2) If the battery is under-voltage, the red light is always on. (3) The photocell has no voltage, and the yellow light is always on.
Through the above introduction, China Low Voltage Light Wholesaler hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.