We pride ourselves on being able to offer you a wide scope of dog training options.
Based in Great Neck New York, we pride ourselves on being able to offer you a scope of various training choices to assist you to establish & maintain an effective and balanced connection among you and your pet companion, whether it be puppy classes and socialization, basic through to advanced obedience training or assisting you to modify any unwanted, frustrating behavioral issues. We can ensure we have a program to cater to all of your dog's needs.
Our balanced training theory and strategies, permit us to assist you with boosting your relationship with your dog, just as showing you how to motivate your dog to make the whole learning experience fun and enjoyable for all.
Top Dog Training was developed given one fundamental point, and that was to be able to provide quality dog training solutions and results with regards to obedience training and modifying unwanted behaviors for dog owners.
At Top Dog Training, we offer obedience training programs that range from Basic through to Advanced Training.
There are many key areas to having an effective and healthy connection with your dog; exercise, play, praise, love, and so on, are more often than not, areas that are fulfilled by most dog owners, However, obedience training tends to be forgotten.
An absence of dog obedience training near me can prompt a huge range of issues, for the most part, a breakdown of leadership and order within the dynamics of the home.
TopdogtrainingNy.Com Obedience training programs are intended to teach you how to increase your ability to to be able to effectively communicate and control your dog, in any situation.
Using our balanced training philosophy and techniques, which are a good time for the dog, yet fair as well, we will teach you how to create a dog that wants to train.
- Safety in dog training and choosing the correct training equipment
- How to identify what motivates your dog to learn
- Teaching your dog how to control the outcomes of training
- Understanding the different stages of training (Teaching, Training & Proofing)
- Social walking (walking freely without pulling on the lead)
- Sit, Drop, Stay, and In-formal Recall on the lead
(Must have completed Basic first)
- Introduction to the long lead
- Sit, Drop & Stay at a distance on a long lead
- Introduction to the Formal Recall on lead
- Heeling and the Return to Heel Position on lead
- Introduction to conducting obedience under distractions
(Must have completed Intermediate First)
- Sit, Drop & Stay under distraction on a long lead
- Formal Recall and Return to Heel under distraction on a long lead
- Heeling under distraction On-Lead
(To be conducted in a controlled environment or at our training facility)
- Sit, Drop & Stay under distraction Off-Lead
- Formal Recall and Return to Heel, Off -Lead from a Sit or Drop Stay position under distractions
- Heeling Off-Lead under distractions
For more details visit our website here :- https://topdogtrainingny.com/dog-training/