QuickBooks is accounting software that has been widely used to employ the accounting services such as payroll, enterprise, the point of sale, etc. helping and managing the financial details of a company or a business keeping in mind to create invoices, pay slips, managing employee details of the company, etc. It has been regarded as one of the best accounting software which also offers a user-friendly interface. It also works as a cloud-based accounting software when you use the feature of QuickBooks online. For using this particular feature, you just need to have an internet connection. Even though it has helped many people in supervising the finances, but still, there are a few issues which can dominate this software and therefore it may trouble the users. One of them is when the QuickBooks fails to respond. You need to get a solution for this error as soon as possible and must look for something which can help to eradicate the problem from its roots. For that, you must read this blog until the end. And, if you desire, you can also engage with the customer care team at quickbooks customer support number if the solution given in this blog doesn’t prove to be fruitful.
Won’t it be a little necessary, to first look at the reasons that can cause this particular error? Here is a list provided here for you to have a glance:
- The QuickBooks Files are corrupt or damaged
- The QuickBooks Desktop software was not installed properly
- Company’s file name was too big
- The hard drive can be damaged.
How to fix the QuickBooks not responding error?
Alternative 1- By Rebooting and temporarily disabling the antivirus software on the system:
- Sometimes, an anti-virus program installed in your PC can cause the QB software to not respond.
- Reboot the computer and disable the anti-virus software. Don’t worry, you can enable it back again after the problem gets resolved.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and see whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Alternative 2- By running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool in the system
- Download the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool in the system from the official QB website
- After it has been downloaded, double click on the setup file and install it.
- Close all the other programs that have been opened in the system.
- Run the scanning tool as an administrator and wait for some time
- After the tool has looked for the possible cause, you can restart the computer and see whether the error has been resolved or not.
These two are the suggested and most popular methods that you can utilize the fix the issue of QuickBooks not responding. If these two methods do not help you to resolve the situation, then it is recommended that you just simply dial the quickbooks customer service and talk to the adepts in this field. They usually have an idea about all the errors that can occur with this software and will thus provide a workable solution.
Read more: quickbooks contact number
Source URL: QuickBooks is not Responding