Internet security experts recommend that you change or update your email password at least once every six months. Frequently resetting your password will make it difficult for hackers to gain access to your data. This blog will highlight two ways you can reset your SBCGlobal email password. If you want additional details or if you have any doubts you can call the sbcglobal email tech support phone number and speak to an experienced email technician.
Solution 1: Change password using current password
If you know your current password then you will find that it is easy to reset SBCGlobal email password. You can refer to the steps below to make the necessary changes to the email details:
- Step 1: Open the SBCGlobal or AT&T login page on your browser.
- Step 2: Enter your email address and current password and sigh-in.
- Step 3: Navigate to the Sign-in info section under ‘My Account.’
- Step 4: Select the ‘Change password’ option and proceed.
- Step 5: Enter your new password in the space provided and save your info.
- Step 6: Close the browser and open a new tab to check if you can sign in using your new password.
Solution 2: Change password when you don’t know current password
Even if you do not remember your current email password, don’t worry because you can still change the password and keep your account safe. You can refer to the steps below to reset your SBCGlobal email password and create a new password:
- Step 1: Open your browser and go to the att.com/myatt page.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Forgot Password’ option and then continue.
- Step 3: Complete the required password info and select the recovery process.
- Step 4: Click security questions or temporary password and follow the steps.
- Step 5: Create your new password for your SBCGlobal account then log out.
If you have any trouble resetting the password or if you encountered an error while sighing in you can call the sbcglobal customer care phone number and ask for help. Experts are available 24 hours a day to help you troubleshoot any error connected to your SBCGlobal email account. You can speak to a technician or a software expert to get detailed steps on what you need to do to reset the password and keep your account secure.
Source URL: How to reset SBCGlobal email password